Fitted Face Mask
Masks are the new norm for 2021 - Wearing a face covering is mandatory in many places around the world for travelling on public transport and going into shops, we might as well make them look fabulous and part of our outfits!
• Hand made face shaped mask with centre seam
• Double elastic strap to hold behind head and neck
• Made with high quality tightly woven matte cotton sateen
• Lined with Cotton
• Protect your lungs from dust at desert festivals
• Protect yourself from wet airborne germs
• Prevents you from touching your mouth and nose whilst travelling - the most common way for the flu virus to enter your body.
• Looks way better than a surgical mask!
• Washable at 40 degrees
• For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns or exchanges on these masks.
* We are selling these masks during a virus spread because people want to wear masks during the outbreak. Standard masks like this one stop you from touching your face, avoiding getting germs directly into your mouth and nose. Medical grade face masks are needed when you are in regular contact with someone with the virus.
These masks are not medical grade.
The best way to prevent a virus spreading is to wash your hands regularly, especially after using public transport or being at large gatherings, and disinfect objects and surfaces at your home and work place regularly.
Love these masks! I love the two strap design and the fabric patterns are so beautiful. I own about 3 of these now - they bring me such joy when I wear them. Thank you L.O.M!
Comfortable and compliment inducing
I love my new fitted face mask. It has elastic straps around the back, which is handy if you are in situations where you need to keep taking the mask on and off as you can keep it around your neck. It is beautifully made and I'm obsessed with the pattern! It fits really comfortably on my face too.
Happy to own these lovely face masks!! Comfortable really easy to get on and off and oh so colourful! Great quality - they must have some really talented people making them!! Thanks guys xxxx
Good for big heads :)
I ordered a large mask because I prefer a fuller coverage on my face. The fabric is beautiful and it does have perfect coverage, but maybe I have a small head or something? Because the elastic is soooo baggy. When I adjust the elastic to fit snugly around my head, it results in a huge amount of excess around my neck - meaning it's extremely loose around my jaw. The mask can also be a bit of a pain to put on since you have to slide it down over your face - compared to just putting on over your ears. I've tied a knot in the elastic to make the loop smaller, which seems to have helped. I still recommend the product because YMMV. Just warning you - when the mask says 'large', make sure your head is too!!
I have bought your masks more than once. They are well made and the neck rather than ear elastic is really great. I wear spectacles and gave to take advantage of the shaping to reduce fogging. It is not perfect but the pretty fabric outweigh the occasional fog. I have bought the child size for my 13year old daughter who is petite and the fit has been excellent. I would recommend The masks.