Folklorico Oversized Jumpsuit
Cut to a cool and loose fit, our new jumpsuit is the ideal go to piece for casual styling. Wear it with a belt for a clinched in waist, or let it hang loose for comfort vibes.
This piece will become your new wardrobe favourite, as you can roll straight out of nap time, bling it up with some accessories and heels and head straight to the dance floor.
- Loose fitting jumpsuit
- Made with high quality crepe de chine
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Hidden pockets in the seams
- Designed to be loose all over for a comfortable and flexible fit
- Comes with a self tie sash
- Dress it up with jewellery, heels and a belt
- Low back and rounded neckline
- Handmade delicate Satin Straps with rose gold metal detail
- Cropped wide legs
- Looks amazing with our co-ordinating items, choose from the Folklorico collection
- Machine washable at 30
- Breathable crease resistant Fabric
- Handmade to order, please allow 1-2 weeks
- Made in our Brighton studios
XS - UK and Australia 4/6 USA 0/4
S - UK and Australia 8/10, USA 6/8
M - UK and Australia 12/14, USA 10/12
L - UK and Australia 16/18, USA 14/16
XL - UK and Australia 20/24, USA 18/20
2XL - UK and Australia 24-26, USA 20/24
Louise is 5’10” size 10/12 top and 14 bottom and wearing size M
This is a really fun and comfortable jumpsuit - just note that the back is VERY open and if you're used to slumping more rather than having a straight posture, the straps can start to fall off a bit (even when you tighten them). It just takes a little getting used to as this fabric isn't stretchy and more loose on the fit. Overall though, this is a good and interesting piece. I will definitely be buying more from L.O.M. in the future :)
Such a great brand, great fabric, made well and shipped fast.
I adore my jumpsuit. It certainly brightened up my home lounging over lockdown one but really came into its own when we started being able to venture out. I wore it to celebrate both my birthday and our un-wedding day and felt completely fabulous on both occasions. Super comfy but so easy to dress up and attracts so many complements! I am a size 10-12 and ordered a size S, which fits well.