Femina Magicae Black Boiler Suit
Workwear that WERKS IT!
From the 3rd Instalment of L.O.M's 2020 Loungewear launch, we bring you the Denim Boiler Suit. An eye-catching piece to achieve maximum style payoff with minimal effort. Dress it down with a pair of DM's for street wear, or tighten the belt and add some mega earrings for the dance floor. This unisex piece will channel effortless cool no matter how you wear it.
• L.O.M's Femina Magicae Black and Rainbow Print (complete with secret vulvas!)
• Classic overalls style
• Non stretch 100% cotton Bull Denim
• Neon Orange Stitch detail
• Petrol Stud detail
• Comfortable oversized fit
• Sizing runs large so that you can wear other clothes underneath (perfect for festival evening wear)
• Double front pockets, chest pockets and back pockets
• Cotton Webbed Belt with Petrol D ring detail
• Wide belt loops at the back and pocket detail belt loops at front
• Spread Collar
• Metal tooth zip fastening
• Fabric designed to fade and wear over time
• Made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks.
• Handmade in the UK - supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Custom leg and sleeve length available on request firstname.lastname@example.org
Curve model Ella is a UK size 22 and wears size XL - she is wearing the original version with different pocket and collar detail, but we are including these pictures for size reference.
This was my husband’s first LOM. We got it short sleeves so he could also wear it to indoor parties and not melt away. On our first putting with it I wore my matching beige catsuit and it was a hit, so many people stopped us to appreciate it. He lend this piece to his best friend who washed it at 60 degrees and it discoloured a bit but it actually looks really nice too, some say it looks even nicer (I guess it is a matter of how vibrant you like your colours). It is also super well made, a piece to have for years!
I bought this boiler suit as a present for my boyfriend for his birthday he was over the moon! It washes really well and holds its colour. The sizing comes up a little large so I'd recommend going down a size unless your tall or want an oversized look. Beautifully made 100% recommend! I want one!!