The Darwin Robe
Named after the model who wore it in our Forest of Dreams catwalk video, The Darwin Robe will be the most fabulous addition to your festival wardrobe. Or just wear it around your boudoir to feel fabulous!
This is a couture piece, please allow 1-2 months for it to be made and shipped
• Sheer pleated textured organza
• Bishop sleeve filled with soft pink tulle
• Bias folded organza neckline
• Incredibly flattering shape
• Pink Elastic Belt fastening for a cinched waist
• Looks amazing as part of a festival or evening outfit
• None stretchy lightweight fabric
• Pleated in the UK by the same company who pleat for designers for the royal family and Lady GaGa's designers.
• Handmade in the UK - supporting fair wages and safe working conditions
Size guide: waistband measurement is exact - so it is important to measure to make sure you buy the right size, if you are in between sizes, order a size up.
Recreate the look:
Specialist dry clean only.
Bear in mind that although this piece is great to wear at festivals - it is still a delicate garment. You need to look after it. Avoid getting it caught or rubbing on other fabrics (especially sequins!) or bags, and take care not to drag it through water and mud.
Check out our size guide for more guidance on finding the right size for you.
XS - UK and Australia 4/6 USA 0/4
S - UK and Australia 8/10, USA 6/8
M - UK and Australia 12/14, USA 10/12
L - UK and Australia 16/18, USA 14/16
XL - UK and Australia 20/24, USA 18/20
2XL - UK and Australia 24-26, USA 20/24