If you are rocking out your fav pieces on the beach, make sure you follow the below care instructions. If you want to keep your pieces looking their best, this is the way to do it!
- Hand wash the item inside out.
- It is best to rinse the item straight after use, to wash away any sun cream, oil, sand, salt or chlorine.
- Do not use any aggressive stain removers, bleach or chemicals as this could fade the print. You can buy specialised bikini detergent which works well on the summer stains that may occur.
- Do not wring out aggressively, this will stretch and cause the item to lose its shape.
- Hang to dry in the shade, do not dry in sunlight as this will fade the print.
- Avoid leaving rolled up wet as this can give the chlorine more time to activate into the fabric.
- Avoid wearing the same swimsuit for more than 24 hours. The fabric has a memory and wearing it wet for a long period of time at once can cause the items to stretch out of shape. It is best to let it completely dry before wearing it again so it can go back to its original shape.
- If your pieces has fringing, after some wear there is a small possibility they may fray, if this happens, do not pull the tread, simply trim with some sharp scissors
Follow these simple steps:
- Fill a basin with cool water
- Add a few drops of detergent
- Gently knead the soap into the fabric
- Soak for 10-15 mins
- Squeeze out excess water gently and hang to dry or lay flat on a towel in a shaded area