THE L.O.M. STYLE EDIT - INTRODUCING THE MYCELIUM
Mycelium is the network of fungi threads that grow underneath mushrooms, and we found this awesome fabric that we think is a wonderful fabric representation of this magical organism!
The Mycelium fabric is thick, but incredibly lightweight, with a similar feel to scuba fabric, but a much lighter feeling. Ever so slightly transparent, un-creaseable and very durable.
Then collection includes:
• The collar has a purple cord which runs through it, so that you can tighten it and change the flow of the folds too.
• The epic show piece dress has a double collar, pink satin lining and detail on the bodice and is fully boned for structure.
• The awesome drawstring bag is lined with pink satin, and with a purple drawstring cord and pink flocked L.O.M logo heat transferred to the surface.
• Oversized jumper with a standing collar, and featuring a heat transferred pink flocked L.O.M Logo.
• The hat is fully satin lined with a purple perspex L.O.M. Logo on the front
• The bodice is lined with pink satin, the bodice is fully boned and edged with pink satin. Large pink bows attach the straps to the bodice through eyelets.
• The garter belt is lined and edged with pink satin, and decorated with a double drop of petrol chain.
THE MYCELIUM STYLE EDIT
Louise wears the garter belt with the sheer cerise pleated skirt, the green Forest of Dreams X halter and matching thong, the small O-ring choker, the dog lead, the double O petrol chain belt and Mycelium collar